Saturday, December 22, 2007

Crazy week!!!

This has been a whirlwind of a week for me. On Wed., my grandfather passed away in Michigan. He would have turned 95 this Feb. My dad, step-mom, Jay and Stevie went to Michigan for the funeral services. I stayed home because my tailbone has been bothering me and I wasn't sure I could handle the 8 1/2hr car ride (1 way). Then today, my mom and Larry headed up to celebrate Christmas and my mother got the phone call this am that her Aunt had passed away this morning. My mom and Larry are headed to Michigan on Tues. to be there for the services for her Aunt on Wed. Hopefully things will be brightening up for the holidays.

Tonight, we went to dinner with Tara and her brother Reese. We came back to the house and exchanged gifts amongst us, missing Jay of course. He said he wanted us to do it tonight though because Tara has to work for the next 3 nights and my mom won't get to see her this trip otherwise. Here is the most recent prego belly shot of ME though. I had mom take it tonight in front of our Christmas tree!!

3 comments:

SJT said...

Sorry to hear about all the sad news! Hopefully you will be able to enjoy Christmas anyway. Your pic is cute. Can you believe only about 9 more weeks?

Jen said...

I hope that you are feeling better... We missed you Fri nite. See you on New Years?

Ryan and Kim said...

awww you are looking good! i hope your tailbone issue improves - i broke mine with natalie and it's still giving me trouble but physical therapy helped a lot.