Thursday, February 21, 2008

SHELBY GIRL IS HERE!!!

I know I am a little behind, but I am finally updating the blog. Shelby Anne arrived at SJMMC on Sun. Feb. 10 at 5:07 am. She weighed 5 lbs and 13 oz and measured 18 in. When we left the hospital, she weighed 5lbs and 7 oz. We had a check up at the doctor's office today and Shelby now weighs 6lbs and 2 oz. The doctor said that she looks beautiful; her color looks great, and we don't have to go back until April 10 for her 2 month check up. Here are some pics.





These 2 pictures of her in the basket were taken on Feb 19 when she was 9 days old.




The pictures of her in the baseball outfit were taken on the 17th at 7 days old.









I promise I will try to do better to keep this updated!!!


7 comments:

Ryan and Kim said...

you both look great - you are so smiley! the basket pics are darling. you were about to get a lecture from me about not posting, lol!

SJT said...

YEA for pics!!! I'm so glad you got time to put them up finally. I hope your trip this weekend is good. Be careful driving!

Jen said...

Kim's right, the basket is precious! Did you guys decide to go to AR?

Bryan / Pamela said...

YEAH for updates!! I'm glad that you finally posted pictures of your princess. Can't wait to see her in person!

sandra mae said...

happy new baby days, tracy! it was fun to see you guys right before AND after shelby's arrival! hope you are getting some rest! -sandra (susan's sister)

Lynn and Mike said...

Yea for blog updates! Can you send me the play date pics of Shelby and Sean? My stupid little camera didn't work at all!!!

The Bartlett's said...

What a cutie pie! Great Job Tracy & Scotty! Congrats again. Tracy you look wonderful as a glowing mamma, and Scotty, I can't believe your a papa! Way to go!