I actually had to work 3 days in a row this weekend (Fri., Sat., and Sun.) It actually wasn't too bad, and I slept pretty good at night. I was pretty tired when I got home last night. Shelby did well for her daddy and Grandma Jennings. Grandpa and Nana Johnson came over for a visit on Sat. night. They had not seen Shelby since her Baptism and could not believe how much she had grown. I finally took some more catepillar pics. Here is her first pic at about 1 month and her new pic from last week, just over 3 months. I think she's grown just a little bit. She's very busy these days just laughing and kicking. She makes her cooing noises and smiles a lot.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
A little bit, I think more than a little bit. She's growing like a weed! She looks so happy too! She is as cute as a button.
I'm glad you took more caterpillar pictures. She looks very cute!
Wow she has gotten a lot longer already!
She has gotten a lot bigger!
Wow, that is quite a difference. She is too cute.
Post a Comment