Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A day in the life...


Things at the Jennings house are finally getting back to normal (somewhat). Shelby and I went to Arkansas to visit Mom and Larry and I have been sick ever since. I have been fighting a cold/sinus infection for almost 2 weeks, but I think I finally have it kicked. Scotty and I signed the contract last week on our fence installation. The estimated install is the last full week in Mar. We are very excited. I will post some pics after it is up. I went to the doctor this week about the irritation/rash on my hands that I have been fighting for over a year now. He diagnosed it as eczema and gave me some cream to apply twice daily. And I have strict instructions to use lotion everytime I wash my hands--at that rate, I might go through a whole bottle just in 1 weekend at work! Oh well. I am ready for them to stop itching and hurting. Hopefully this will take care of the problemo! Shelby has been acting a little crazy when it comes to sleep time lateley. She is still not sleeping through the night and is fighting bedtime terribly. Some nights, I can't get her down until 11pm. The doc. gave me the name of some books to check out, but I haven't had the chance yet. She does have 2-3 teeth coming in
at one time now, so that could explain some of the fussiness. Who knows! Here are some fun pics though. A couple are from our trip to AR and the bath ones are in Tara's sink. She watched Shelby a few weeks ago and took these cute pics!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! And I hope you find a solution to Shelby's sleepless nights soon. That can't be helping your immune system...

SJT said...

Fun to see new pics up! Hope you can get those books and they help!

Ryan and Kim said...

I hope you feel better soon. I hope the books help too, I can't imagine not sleeping through the night myself! Guess I'll have to before long though!

HAB said...

Yuck, I remember the days of not sleeping with Lucas. We finally had to let him cry. It stinks, hurts, makes you crazy/cry. But finally he knew what bedtime/night time was. I hope it gets better for you. Lack of sleep is terrible.