Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Confused about blogging!!!

I have a question for you expert bloggers. If someone leaves a comment, what is the best way to respond. Do I e-mail, leave a comment on his/her blog or what? I'm not really sure what the best answer is. Thanks for your help!!

9 comments:

SJT said...

I usually leave a comment back on their site. :) Hope that helps!

Lynn and Mike said...

I also comment back on their site! I am soooo glad you're blogging!

Jen said...

I kinda followed the trend too, however, I have seen people comment on their own blog... It does make it easier for others to follow the conversation (if that's what you want)...

Jen said...

It's however you want to do it. Just depends on what would be easier for you.

SJT said...

Yes we are registered at Target and Babies R Us. It's very fun to do!

Lynn and Mike said...

Where did you go? I miss you!!

Lynn and Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SJT said...

Tag! You're it! Maybe this will get you back to your blogging, we miss hearing from you. :)

Anonymous said...

OK Tracy I would like more current info posted. What have your been doing for 2 weeks working or something! :-) Love ya, see ya in the am!