Thursday, November 15, 2007
Ok! Ok! I'm SORRY!!!
I have had lots of "comments" about not updating the blog. I forgot to post the following after all the excitement was over. I was going to update that almost 2 weeks ago, Scotty's dad, John, fell at home and was taken to the ER. In the ambulence, on the way to the hospital, his heart went into v-tach and the only way to get his heart rhythm back to normal was to defibrillate or schock him. He spent 3 nights in the hospital and had surgery on NOV 5 he had surgery and had a pacemaker/internal defibrillator placed. His doctor told him that he has to change his diet, lose some weight, and take over all better care of himself. He told the doc that he would have no problems making changes because he wants to be around to see his grand-baby born! That almost made me cry. He is at home now and doing well. I'm not sure how long he is going to be off of work though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Keep us posted on Scotty's dad! It's nice, though, to see you back on the blog!
Thanks for the update! See ya Saturday...
Glad he's doing better and you are back to the blog. Now you just have to keep up with it! :)
I'm sorry to hear about Grandpa Jennings. I'm glad to see that he is back home and that he is willing to do the changes that are needed to stay healthy.
Post a Comment