Well, I haven't blogged for a while because it's been crazy busy and I'm a slacker. I guess that's what it was turning 30 does to you. Scotty still has another year before he's over the hill.
We had our annual birthday celebration and it went well. I know that I had a lot of fun (I think everyone else did too). Labor day weekend was busy too. With Mom, Larry, Aunt Yvonne, and Uncle Barry in town, it was run, run, run. I had to work the whole weekend, but got to spend time with everyone in the evenings. Shelby and I enjoyed having Mom and Larry in town for a couple of extra days also. Scotty and I are still trying to squeeze in some time together between our 2 very different schedules. We do manage to have an evening together every once in a while. Here are some fun pictures. I can't belive that Shelby is 7 months today. They do grow too fast!!!!
Here is a picture of Milo trying to get Shelby to scratch his ears. I think he just saw a pair of dangling feet and thought they might be up for scratching. I guess maybe the two of them might be friends afterall.
Shelby is styling here in Tara's sunglasses and here is a picture of her new trick. She holds her paci and still continues to talk. And her hands are free to do whatever else. She is a true girly girl too. She squeals and screeches and super loud too!!
More pics and stories to come soon!!!!
6 comments:
YEA for Miss Shelby pictures! We love seeing her on here! I love the paci pic!
ha ha susan said she was going to make you blog for me! yay for pics!
Too cute!
So I have that to look forward to when I turn 30 a month from today??? AGH!!! what will I do?
Your are such a photogenic family! I love the pics!
Noah is working on his 5th tooth now. I don't know how he is getting them so quick, Lucas only had 1 or 2 at this time. Funny how they are all so different with only a few days between them.
Post a Comment