In the middle of the month, my grandmother passed away. Scotty, Jay, Shelby and I all piled into my little Malibu and headed for Cabot, AR (just outside of Little Rock.) Even though the loss of my grandmother is very sad, some of my family dow
n there had not met Shelby yet, so that made the visit a little more pleasant. One day when we were down there, some friends of
my brother and sister-in-law had a pumpkin picking night at there farm. My nephews, niece, and Shelby were all dressed the part in their Halloween outfits. We hopped on the ha
y-ride and picked out our pumpkins. All of the kids had a blast. Shelby seemed to have a good time, even though she didn't quite know what was going on! We got some great pics too. 
n there had not met Shelby yet, so that made the visit a little more pleasant. One day when we were down there, some friends of
y-ride and picked out our pumpkins. All of the kids had a blast. Shelby seemed to have a good time, even though she didn't quite know what was going on! We got some great pics too. 
The next w
eek, Scotty, Shelby and I went to Rombach's Farm with Susan, Sam, Sean, Heather, Noah
, Jen and Hayley. Shelby was getting into the pumpkins now. We got some great pics of the 3 of us, along with pics of all of the kids. Later in the week, Shelby and I went to visit my friend Jen, who was on her 2nd to last week of maternity leave. Time goes by so fast.
Elijah is almost 3 months old now. I actually worked with her today, on her first day back. It seems like forever since I we
nt back to work. I am such a glutton for punishment, that I picked up an extra shift this week!! Ahh!!
The
next week, Jay, Shelby and I headed to Rogers, AR to visit my mom and Larry. We decided that it was a good way for Jay to spend his last week of
f of work from his short term disability for his herniated disc. We had a good time. As well as time with the parents, Jay spent some time with his friends and I went and spent one afternoon with Jodie and Kaylin. We had a nice visit.
Then came Halloween. I had to work for 12 h
ours that day. We were over staffed at work that day, so I was really hoping to get the day off, or atleast go home early... didn't happen. Scotty and Shelby w
ent trick-or-treating with the Talley family. Sean was a puppy and Shelby was a tiger. I met up with them at Sam and Susan's after I got off work. I think Shelby really liked her costume. She wore it, with the hood on, until I put her to bed. Crazy girl!!
Looking back now, I can't believe how much has gone on this month. We have been super busy between work, traveling, and day-to-day stuff. I had planned on blogging many times before, but never did. I hope this wasn't too long and boring. Atleast maybe some of the pics are entertaining.

4 comments:
Yea for blog updates!!!! You made my whole day!!!
I love all the Shelby pics!! Especially the one surrounded by pumpkins and her in her costume daydreaming!
I'm sorry to hear that you had to make an unexpected trip to AR but am glad to hear that you made the most of it. Shelby is adorable. Boy where does the time go between seeing pictures of Shelby and Sean they are growing way to fast. Before you know it she's gonna be a year old AGH!!! Good job on the blogging really enjoyed it.
Hey I just saw you updated! YEA! My site didn't tell me you did. Or I was too busy to notice. all your pics are cute!
Did I send you the pics from last week? if i didnt remind me and i will.
Post a Comment