Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shelby 9 Months!!









We took Shelby for her 9 month check up yesterday! She weighs 23 1/2 lbs and is 28 inches long. Her weight is still over the 95th percentile (out of 100 kids her age, she weighs more than 95), but her height is now in the 50-75th percentile. She was only in the 25-50 percentile before. She is doing great. She only had to get 1 shot and that was her flu vaccine (it's the time of year). Here are some pics of her last week. She acted like she was posing for a photo shoot. What a ham! She loves to just sit and play with her toys. She actually got sad when I put the camera down. I thought that she was a little young to be such a camera hog, but I guess not.

4 comments:

HAB said...

Wow, back so soon. LOL Love all the pics, especially the one with her finger to her mouth.

SJT said...

Those pics are very cute! It's good she likes getting her pic taken since I'm sure it will happen a LOT in her life!

Ryan and Kim said...

OH she is sooo cute!

Bryan / Pamela said...

TOO Cute!! It's amazing that they realize when you have a camera and that they know what it is too.