
Shelby is 10 months today and I can hardly believe it. Time flies when you are having fun. The last couple weeks have been busy. For Thanksgiving, we went to Scotty's

brother's house. It was nice to spend the day with family and not have to work. Scotty got up early and went shopping on Black Friday. He got some really good deals! I got called off from work for the first 8 hours of my shift,

so that meant more time with the fam!! This last weekend, my mom and Larry came to town for a visit. I was off on Fri., but had to work the rest of the weekend. I did get to spend some time with them, but I am really glad they came. I think Scotty is especially glad because Shelby had

a bad cold and my mom was here to help. He sat up most of the night on Sat. night, in the recliner, with Shelby. That was the only way she could sleep because her congestion

was so bad, but he could only nap 20 min at a time. We all made it through and she is feeling better. Earlier last week, Susan and Sam watched Shelby for me while I worked and they took some great pics of Shelby getting into the holiday spirit. She likes our Christmas tree we put up, but isn't extremely impressed with it. I thought that she might be a little more excited about the lights. We are going to go see Santa today though. Hopefully, that will go well.
7 comments:
10 months!!! Wow! I love the pics; she's such a big girl now!
Those are cute pics of you guys with her in the black dress!
Hard to believe it is 10 months already. I love her in the santa hat.
She certainly loves playing dress up! I love the antlers!!
poor little girl I know the colds are the worst. I hope that she gets over it quickly!
Just wait for next year. Natalie is ALL about Christmas this year. She is so sweet!
Happy Birthday, Miss Shelby!!! We need a new post with birthday festivities!
Post a Comment